Essential Science Skills
There are a few skills you may not realise you need to be a successful scientist, until you’re in a position where you’re expected to do something, like network, dealing with rejection and finding opportunity. Or things like why wonder is important for science and the difference between collaboration and cooperation.
Sativus offers a variety of workshops, bootcamps and online resources to give people the skills to be the best scientist they can be. This includes:
- Cooperation vs Collaboration
- The importance of insights
- Ethical conduct of research
- Dealing with, and giving, rejection
- Recognising the feasibility of your ideas
- Practise change and policy
- Communicating for impact
- Dealing with, and giving, criticism
- Career planning
- Applying for awards
- The value of wonder.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Don’t worry. Sativus also custom-builds packages, depending on what you need. We’d love to know how we can help you.